Mental Health Reform is currently recruiting a Senior Policy & Research Officer.
About the role:
The Senior Policy & Research Officer will have responsibility for leading the policy function of Mental
Health Reform. This will involve:
- identifying key issues and developments in the mental health (and wider) environment and
- recommending priority issues to be to be addressed through MHR’s policy work
The Senior Policy & Research Officer will also be responsible for building the evidence base for Mental
Health Reform’s representative and advocacy work through consultation, desk and empirical research,
and producing policy inputs to Government and other consultative processes.
Working closely with the CEO, the Senior Advocacy & Communications Officer, and other staff members,
the person will participate in and support MHR’s consultative and influencing activity to fulfil the
objectives of MHR’s current and future Operational Plans.
- This is a fixed term contract position subject to funding and completion of a probationary period.
- Flexibility is required regarding hours as some weekend and evening work may be necessary.
- Travel and out of office work will also be a feature of the role.
- Salary: salary will be commensurate with experience
- Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
- Annual Leave: 24 days
For further information about this role, please see the Job Description.
About Mental Health Reform:
Mental Health Reform (MHR) is the national coalition driving reform of Ireland’s mental health services and supports. Our vision is of an Ireland where everyone can access the support that they need in their community to achieve their best possible mental health. With more than 70 member organisations and thousands of individual supporters, MHR provides a coordinated voice to Government, its agencies, the Oireachtas and the general public on mental health issues.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
In your letter please state salary expectations and when you would be able to begin the role. Closing date for the submission of applications is Sunday the 4th of October.