An Easter eCard is a great way to show your friends, family, neighbours, colleagues or customers know that you are thinking of them.
By sending an eCard, you will also be supporting us in our work to improve mental health services and supports for everyone in Ireland.
How it works
Easter eCard Designs
- If the “Email us” link above does not work, you can email email@example.com
- We endeavour to send your completed eCard to you within 2 working days
- The closing date for eCards is Thursday, 9th of April
- eCards are a great way to reduce paper use
- The eCard is shared as a PNG which is easily copied into an email, shared as a picture message or used on social media
Mental Health Reform relies on generous donations, like yours, as our campaign work does not get any State funding. Your donation helps to keep our voice independent and make our voice louder.
The donations we receive through our Easter eCards is vital to our work and enable us to continue calling for better mental health services for everyone. This work is especially important right now.