Mental Health Reform Training - Mental Health Reform
Mental Health Reform now provides group training sessions.
Does your organisation/group need training on how to influence the policies of Government and service providers?
Would you like to know more about mental health policy?
Would your group like to learn how to involve service users and/or family members/carers in your work?
Mental Health Reform offers half day or full day training sessions on the following topics:
- The policy context: A Vision for Change and the Mental Health Commission’s Quality Framework
- The organisational structure of the HSE and the mental health services
- Potential opportunities for influencing mental health and related services in Ireland, e.g. consumer panels and other advisory committees, NGO advocacy groups
- Committee roles and procedures
- Policy analysis: how to read and analyse reports and how to gather evidence to support a position
- Avenues for redress
- Influencing decision-makers through collective action and campaigning
- Strategy development and negotiation skills for influencing policy
- Minding yourself: protection against burn-out
A half day training session costs €250, while a full day costs €500.
If you’d like more information on the training we offer, please contact Ray Burke on email@example.com or (01) 874 9468.