Mental Health Reform were delighted to be joined yesterday by Minister of State for Mental Health and Older People, Jim Daly, TD to launch our Annual Report 2017 and Strategic Plan 2018 – 2020. The event was also attended by MHR member organisations and supporters.
- growing our membership to 64 organisations;
- increasimg our social media network by 20%;
- achieving a 19.6% increase in mental health funding for services and supports;
- participating in the 1st Parliamentary Forum on mental health;
- collecting over 32,000 signatures for the #InOurHouseOfNeed campaign;
- training 35 mental health activists to share their story.
- Coordinate the views of our member organisations, develop policy and represent the sector to Government and its agencies
- Conduct quality research to identify unmet need and good practice solutions and to support innovation in the way services are provided;
- Monitor progress on Government commitments and hold the Government and its agencies to account.
Mental Health Reform will continue to be the unifying voice that drives progressive reform of mental health supports in Ireland.