eMEN Launch Conference Announced
MHR is engaged in an EU-funded project in partnership with five other EU countries to develop an EU-wide platform for e-mental health innovation and implementation. As the eMEN partners have almost completed the initial stage of the project – The selection of five eMental health Apps – The Communications team have scheduled the first conference for the project.
The launch of our free conference for our new transnational e-mental health project is in Belgium in February 2017.
Conference speakers will include:
- Professor Heleen Riper, VU University Amsterdam
- Jo Vandeurzen, Flemish Minister of Public Health
The full programme will be available soon. Follow us on Twitter @emen_eu for updates.
- 09:30-09:45 Welcome
- 09:45-10:00 Opening
- 10:00-10:40 eMental Health: State of the Art
- 10:40-11:00 eMen: Unlocking the power of technology to improve Europe’s mental health
- 11:00-11:20 eGGZ policy in the Netherlands
- 11:20-11:50 Networking break
- 11:50-12:30 Showcase of available technologies
- 12:30-13:50 Networking lunch
- 13:50-14:30 Best practices
- 14:30-15:10 Privacy and ethical questions
- 15:10-15:50 Networking break
- 15:50-16:30 Best practices
- 16:30-17:00 Policy and closing
- 16:40-17:30 Drinks & Networking