Thank you for supporting our work!
Our campaigns rely on generous donations like yours to help us work towards an Ireland where people can access the support they need in their community to achieve their best possible mental health.
More ways to donate
You can create a fundraising webpage on everydayhero which you can easily share with your friends, family and network online.
When setting up your everydayhero page, make sure to select Mental Health Reform as your chosen charity and set the target you wish to raise.
The website, everydayhero, will ensure that your donation gets sent to us.
View our everydayhero page here: everydayhero.com/ie/mentalhealthreform
You can donate by cheque, using the details below:
- Payable to: Mental Health Reform
- Post to: Mental Health Reform, Coleraine House, Coleraine Street, Dublin 7
Be sure to get in touch with us, if you are donating by cheque so we can thank you personally and stay in touch.
You can donate by Bank Transfer using the information below:
- Account Name: Mental Health Reform
- Branch: Ulster Bank, College Green, Dublin 2
- IBAN: IE67 ULSB 9850 1013 668660
- BIC: ULSB IE 2D
- Account Number: 13668660
- Sort Code: 985010
Be sure to get in touch with us, if you are donating by Bank Transfer so we can thank you personally and stay in touch.
If you are an Irish taxpayer and you donate a total of €250 or more in a calendar year, the value of your donation can increase at no additional cost to you.
Simply download and complete a CHY3 Form and return it to us by post.
Criteria for Tax Relief Giving:
- Donated €250 or more to Mental Health Reform in one calendar year within the last four years
- Been PAYE or self-assessed for donations in the last 4 years onwards
- You directly made the donation to Mental Health Reform (rather than collected donations from others, took part in a raffle, or sponsored someone else’s fundraising for us)
For example, if you have donated €250 in one year this could be worth €362.50 to Mental Health Reform, at no extra cost to you.
For more information on Tax Relief Giving, you can contact the Mental Health Reform office.
If you are making a donation to us by Bank Transfer, Cheque or Tax Relief giving, please do contact the office on 01- 874 9468 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org